View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Tom Brady Best QB Ever!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
In '04 the Colts again lost to the Super Bowl Champion Patriots, an even stronger team this year than last. The Colts' receivers drop lots of balls, Corey Dillon run wild through Indy's defense, and Edgerrin James rushes 14 times for 39 yards. Manning has a mediocre day (27-42, 238, 1 INT), but this loss is all about his supporting cast and defense getting destroyed by New England. Note that Manning once again torched a good Denver team to get to New England.

[/ QUOTE ]

to add to this, wasn't this game played in the snow at Gillette?

[ QUOTE ]

I recently read a comparison that made sense to me: this "clutchness" thing is like a religion. There's no way to prove or disprove it, but some people think they can feel it, and there's no point in telling them that they're wrong.

So I'm not going to try to convince that you're wrong about Brady's being clutch. But, please, consider the role that variance and sample size could play in your perceptions. Even if every pro football player was exactly as clutch as every other player, there would still be some players who performed extremely well in their "clutch" situations, and some who performed extremely poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]

clutch obviously exists in massachussets. you automatically become clutch when you play massachussets. massachussets is the fountain of clutch.