View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Big Pot Heads Up - Dealer Mucks Opponents Cards - Horrible Ruling.

I agree Angus - since he is seat 1 and so close to the dealer and I mentioned he was counting his chips - the dealer should have been paying attention. Also, it is clear that the action on this hand was TWO WAY to the flop. That means that the dealer mucked these cards after the turn, two streets later when betting had clearly been taking place between me and the villian I was with.

Also, sandman, I agree that the other player should have gotten his money back. I was full well intending to give his $300 back that he was putting in on the turn. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that if it wouldn't have been for the over-eager dealer I would be $400 richer.

Do you guys think the floor should have at least covered the time for my table the next round? I didn't really give a [censored] about a free meal or a free time for me, but this held up the table for so long and reflected really poorly on the dealer and the card room. Regardless of whether a player is solely responsible for protecting their own cards - the house probably should have given a comp to someone here.