View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 08:56 AM

Default Re: 4_2_it in the Well

[ QUOTE ]
your poker story? how / when did you start and where are you at in the poker world now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Married: 2 daughters

I never really played much until a little over 3 years ago when I moved to PA to take my current position. I was invited by one of my new co-workers to play in his home game, which was $0.50/$1 limit. After about 3 months, we were playing $20 tourneys and had a $0.50/$1 NL side game going.

About this time, I started playing online at Pokerstars. I lost my $100 playing $0.50/$1 Limit. Then my second $100 as well.

My third $100 was down to $15 when I decided to play switch to NL. I worked my way through the micros playing basically a set mining strategy.

I didn't discover 2+2 until about 16 months ago when a co-worker said something. I was already dabbling in NL$100, but quickly realized that I was not playing optimally.

Thanks to old timers like Fimbulwinter, TWP, xorbie, ghazban and Yves my weak tight ways were quickly identified (They just humiliated me until I saw the light [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AJ was around and can testify to that fact.

Now I play NL$200 mostly at FT. I am a recreational player and use my winnings as fun money.