View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 08:22 PM

Default Re: I am good at poker (low content)

Whoooops!

Now you are a moron with this equally probable set of holdings.

Two Dimes

Phil you should just play NL Omaha at Stars, where you can make plays like this all day long.

Having 3 people willing to call bets in PL08 $50 level does not neccesarily mean that 2 of them have AA and all 3 of them have 4 low cards. Now if you had 4 coordinated high cards at least Single suite, I could see it. But otherwise, this is not the way to beat people that you are better than over the long term. It is the way to make a big score if you get lucky. I'm perfectly willing to shove against people, and gamble, but passing this off as great situational analysis is horse$hit. And I fully acknowledge that your situational analysis here was probably spot on, but that doesn't really justify the play with your hand. The problem with your analysis is that it requires you to be right about all 3 players hands (and for you to have the high spades) in order for you to really have the equity to make that play. Unless you really know your players, you can't put 3 people on hands that accurately pre-flop to make it worth your while.