View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 01:02 PM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You must be paying [censored] to not ban you or something.

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]You're the biggest nit I've ever seen on these boards. Why don't you just not click on my threads if you don't like them? What is the point of clicking on every one of my threads just to tell me that you don't like what I wrote and that I should be banned for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason people chime in to mention that you should be banned is because you are. "If you don't like it, dont click" isn't an excuse to spam the forum. If it were any other spammer spamming the OOT boards, he would get insta-permabanned with no excuses. The only reason that you aren't banned yet is because people can't tell whether this is some ridiculous meta-joke or you are actually this retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]spam is trying to promote a product or something on these boards. How is posting about a game(onslaughts) or a job opportunity spam? Even if both of them were completely fake(which they're not), other people post fake games and fake stories all the time. Get off my back, Humphrey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just replace "spam" with "troll." Whatever.