View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 12:54 PM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

[ QUOTE ]
BORo they give you internet while boiling hot oat running?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, what are you, crazy? You're running as fast as you can carrying a heavy bucket of steaming oats. What are you gonna do on the Internet in that team? Arrange to bang some chick from MySpace.com while you're on the run? I don't think so. You just run the oats, man. You just run the oats.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have to wear a uniform, nametag, flair, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Other than the no sock and no protective gear, not really. I mean, you're allowed to wear heavier clothes in the winter, at least.

[ QUOTE ]
How about a hat?

[/ QUOTE ]
I go with a headband. Some guys wear hats. You sweat a lot when you're running around with a 30 pound bucket of flaming hot oats in your hands, and believe me, you don't want to have to slow down to wipe sweat out of your eyes. No sir. Learned that lesson pretty quick. My doctor says I'll regain full use of my left arm eventually.

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of person are they looking for?

[/ QUOTE ]
They take all comers. As long as you try your hardest, it's fine with them. I still remember old one-armed Pete, this guy who was around for a few runs back in 2002. They were willing to let him give it a shot, but he just couldn't keep the oats from spilling, and they had to let him go.

[ QUOTE ]
Zima?

[/ QUOTE ]
No self-respecting oat runner would be caught with that.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your service to our country

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's not make this more than it is. It's easy money. I'm no hero.

-BoilingOatRunner