View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Absolute Unethical Practices

I'm trying to follow what you are talking about here but some of it just doesn't make sense to me.

Didn't you say at first that they were going to provide a check for your cash-out but you didn't want that?

And now you say you spent 25 minutes telling them to give you a check (that I thought they were okay with giving you in the first place)?

they completely took your money out of your account? I just thought they didn't allow you to use epassporte.

You are unable to cash-out via their online methods too?
I know their software is buggy, but I never really considered that this would prevent me from cashing-out there.

So now they are letting you cash-out to epassporte like you wanted to originally?? (this isn't quite clear, they say that you are in good standing at epassporte, but you didn't say if this meant you could cash-out to there now).

But instead of cashing-out to epassporte like you wanted to all along you are instead doing a peer-to-peer thing?

Lots of this having to do with a big problem with neteller,
a big inconvenience with getting a check,
a big issue with being unable to use epassporte,
and a big problem with using their supposedly buggy cash-out page?

This seems like a lot of different cash-out issues that you have that I'm not sure are entirely related to Absolute.

but, again, I might not quite be following everything that is happening here because I don't think you have been very clear on some of this (and perhaps not entirely forthcoming).