View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Absolute Unethical Practices

You'd be right most of the time. However I've had my account for a long time there and have cashed out before.

I know real people with absolute, I was never worried about getting my money, I do have concern for everyone else, because the site lacks enough capital obviously.

Since I posted this I might as well update:

They claimed that epassporte has notified them that my epassporte account is in good standing. The truth is epassporte has not had any conctact with them still. And everything absolute has tol dme so far has a been a lie. why? I don't know. I guess to cover the other lies.

Along with the most recent email, they put the money back in my account and told me I could cashout. This after I spent 25 minutes on the phone with them requesting a cashout by check because their software is too buggy to do it online.

Now I must send a peer to peer transfer and swap with my friend on another site. All of this effort for only $2900.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that low post-count members seem to have their accounts hacked into or run into these kinds of troubles moreso than the regulars? I think there's more to this story than the OP states. Also, what's up with this line - "I closed my neteller account because of fraud on their part (another long story)"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because it's mostly the new (online) players who end up running into problems like this. It follows that they wouldn't be a long-time poster at a poker board since they're new to online poker. It's the new depositors who request cash-outs that get the most attention from the fraud investigators. And these new players freak out because they immediately get paranoid that the site is going to screw them over and steal their money.

Nine times out of ten these people end up getting paid in the end. However, they very rarely come back here to tell us about it when it happens.

[/ QUOTE ]