View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Who reraises here?? Me vs KKF again at 25/50

[ QUOTE ]
cardshark,

So let's look at what we've learned here and how your future actions will be affected. We've learned that when KKF has position on you he can minraise you on the river and:

1) Get you to call with A hi and any pair since you saw this hand;

2) Get you to reraise him with air when he has the nuts since you'll often put him on air and you have worse air that can't win a showdown;

. . . and most importantly,

3) Have you cowed into submission where he gets the benefits of above without the risk of being reraised by non-nut likely to be best hands that you hold.

Man, that sure is sweet for KKF. He is the psychological master (of you).

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh I think you are taking the implications of not reraising a little too far. I'm not going to be his pussy whipped bitch just because I didn't see the value of reraising here, especially the way the hand was played out. I obviously know Kane is good and I'm not going to play like an idiot against him regardless of this hand. And its not like it took this hand to make me realize he is capable of bluffing.

But I probably do need work in general on raising non nut hands for value on the end. And I like how in your criticism you tried to sound like as much of an [censored] as you could.