View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Aug 8 Hand Swap Signups

[ QUOTE ]
I've done this a bunch of times in the micros. Do I have to join the newb reviewers? If so, please count me out (unless I get to pick who I'm reviewing, then count me in!!).

If I'm able to join as a full reviewer, here's what I'm interested in:

1) 100 hand normal review: i.e. I'll basically stop wherever you fold... I won't be watching other people play hands so that I an get reads on them to analyse your hands, that's a ton of work.

2) 50 hand intense review. Basically, you and I play one table at one limit for 50 hands, then we review everything. This gives us a chance to basically play perfect poker, and analyse it as such.

3) 200 hands normal review, BUT we'll do them in 50-hand chunks, and space out the reviews a few days apart. So you basically can work on your game incrementally during this time to try to plug up the leaks that come up in the review.

If someone wants to get in touch with me via PM that's cool, and happydaz can put me wherever on the list (I'm not quite sure where I fall into under the skill category, because I tend to play quite differently than I see others posting and I don't often see the actual EV differences between this style and my own).

I'm currently playing 5/10 6m on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump. Signups end at 9 p.m. tonight.