View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Random Gossip from the BELLAGIO

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth were dancing together all night at Drai's yesterday...pretty intimate but didnt' see them kiss. Is this old news?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I can add to that gossip! I played with miss Shannon on Thursday in a satellite at the Rio. She was extremely nice to all, and as she sat to my immediately right I didn't really look at her much. I stared her down a couple times while making tough decisions, but with those big ass shades I was only able to deduce that she has great teeth and very nice smile.

Of course every geek and donk who walked by was looking in my direction, and by late in the tourney they were lined up four deep behind our seats (while totally ignoring the other four satellites). Finally after someone took my picture I complained. "I'm not gay!" I exclaimed to her, "Why are all these guys checking me out!". She admitted that I was both clever and amusing.

But then I suddenly stopped trying to look her direction, when I found myself struck dumb by a guy who walked up and started chatting with her. "Hi!" he said after he could no longer bear my creepy fanboy gaze.

"Are... you...Joe... Sebok?" I stuttered. Yes, he was. He was very gracious, answering my questions as if I wasn't a freaky stalker. Joe seems a great guy, taller than he appears on TV, and good looking. I can see why she would find him quite attractive.

Oh god, maybe I really am turning gay...