Thread: Avatar Garage
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Avatar Garage

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Amazing thread. I was just wondering today how people get these awesome avatars.

I've got a request if anyone could get to it.
I would love to have a Big Lebowski avatar. Either 0:42 - 0:47 or 0:57 to about 1:04 from here would be amazing. But anything from the film would rock.

youtube link

[/ QUOTE ]

I used Borodog's idea about bouncing the frames to make it smoother in the first one. It really helped than's Boro. And dukesucks nice work on that last avatar I broke the silly 100kb size rule on one of these. Who is the jerk that thought up that rule. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Seriously it is just a size I strive get close to don't let it limit what you are trying to do. Keep up the good work we will catch up to the requests someday. Thanks for being patient people if we skipped you it was becasue yours was a hard one and we will come back to it once we get the straight forward ones done or we are in the mood for a challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey - you truly are the man. These rock!! I just spent the last hour staring at the screen trying to decide which one to use. Right now I'm going with this one but that's subject to change.

Once again - you frickin' rock and thanks so much for putting these together.