Old 01-21-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Re: So I got sucker-punched...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is clear. This suggestion also makes you look less like a spoiled little bitch and more like you don't really give a [censored].

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaborate. I got jacked for no reason, does looking for some form of retribution make me a spoiled little bitch? I was drinking and enjoying time with my friends and got assaulted.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's gotta be part of this story either a) you don't know or b) you're not telling us.

the third possibility is that this dude is a raving lunatic who clocked you for absolutely no reason, which is possible but less likely than either a) or b)

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I didn't go to the cops already is because I'm still figuring out why this whole thing happened. Like I said earlier in the thread, my two friends that were inside when it happened said that it was just a totally random thing, that I didn't instigate it at all. The worst part is that I didn't know whether or not I did say something - it would be totally out of my character to start [censored] for no reason, but I couldn't be sure. That's why all I have is what my friends told me.

That eliminates option B. Trust me, when I'm wrong I'm man enough to admit it. Had I done something to start it, I don't think I would've been facing away either. Like I said, conversation to floor in 6 seconds or something.

The guy blew a .34 or something on a little portable breathalyzer we had at the party, so option C isn't as unlikely as you think, I don't believe.

Someone earlier in the thread said I should use this as a lesson to be a little more aware of my surroundings. In a friendly conversation at a party, the last thing I thought I'd have to do was be ready to throw down. Maybe I should from here on out. Just didn't feel like ending my night in an 8x8 room downtown.