View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Post Ideas

[ QUOTE ]

Cappy,

2p2 has made my game immeasurably better, but I did not feel compelled write a PB post. I only did so because the subject of position had come up a lot at that point, and some posters asked for a thought-out take on playing OOP. But I am not a good enough authority to write theory posts on every topic in the game, and I only obliged because I am confident in positional play.

Asking other posters for ideas isn't a bad idea, but if everyone wanted to know about 4-betting ranges preflop, I'd probably not write a PB post on it, because I'm not adept enough in that area. It's a better idea to ask yourself what your true poker strengths are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. I am obviously not going to write about something like playing draws OOP even if 40 people say they want that...simply because I don't feel comfortable doing something like that. I am obviously writing something towards my strengths. I just wanted to hear some ideas, and if they matched with what I felt comfortable with, then we have something to get the ball rolling.