View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Post Ideas

[ QUOTE ]
Well I know they're not a requirement. I'd like to write one for the simple reason that I feel like SSNL has really taken my game to the next level over the past 6 months or so and this is my way (and I feel like everyone's way) of contributing back to the forum.

As for topics that I have been thinking...I have been thinking of a few that I could write well about. I'm just trying to brainstorm ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cappy,

2p2 has made my game immeasurably better, but I did not feel compelled write a PB post. I only did so because the subject of position had come up a lot at that point, and some posters asked for a thought-out take on playing OOP. But I am not a good enough authority to write theory posts on every topic in the game, and I only obliged because I am confident in positional play.

Asking other posters for ideas isn't a bad idea, but if everyone wanted to know about 4-betting ranges preflop, I'd probably not write a PB post on it, because I'm not adept enough in that area. It's a better idea to ask yourself what your true poker strengths are.