View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Thoughts and results

As said, the turn was a Q and I ended up check/folding to a 34$ bet (more than 3/4 pot). Given the turn check I'm certain folding to this bet is correct. The Q was the worst possible card to fall on the turn as it puts me behind the most likely hand I'm ahead of, AQ. I have to admit I didn't really consider betting the turn, but I think it's a good idea. But when the turn is a Q I think checking and folding to a bet this size is at least relatively close.

After he folded he showed me 88. I was multitabling during the hand and it took me some time to bet the flop (maybe 12-15 sec) which leads me to think he's becoming more likely to try to bluff me (I felt this way at the time I plyed the hand too). When I pause like this it could easily be interpreted as I have KK/QQ. Is this just my imagination or have you guys experienced anything similair? When this is the case, should I bet mote on the flop to make me look stronger? This time I bet relatively small on the flop. Just some thoughts, all comments appreciated.