View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Venetian: Changes in the cash NL games/Tournaments/Comps

I come from the west side and I always park in the front valet. When you pull in from the strip, you will pass the security checkpoint, and instead of veering to the right to go to the garage, you veer to the left, and go under the porte cochiere into the lane marked "Hotel Registration"

If the valet says that it is for hotel guests only, say you are a poker player. They usually only say something during peak hours. When in the poker room, you can ask a floor for a parking pass, so you can park in the reserved 5th floor spaces (you can also flash it at the valet so they won't even ask).

It is the shortest walk possible when you do it this way, and actually is a quite short walk compared to some other rooms (Wynn excluded).

You can self park in the garage, and then walk to the room, it is a longer walk, as you have to go through the garage, but not unbearable. I would do that over walking from TI any day, but that is just me.

As of late, 9/18 has been going every night (starting around 5-6PM weekdays and all day weekends, sometimes earlier. 6/12 is going from about 11AM/12ish or so through the night.