View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 07:20 AM

Default Re: Ladies in the water

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would only be an argument for folding if I had accurately read your post.

Yeah, I just don't see a single hand in the deck you are ahead of. nh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm calling here because he may be bluffing. Say LAG has something like A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Now when you bet the flop and he's got a bdfd + overcard a raise for him may be par for the course. When you check the turn and a scary card falls a LAG may keep betting hoping he'll get everyone to fold. Ditto the river. Now granted, he probably does have the J, K, or flush but I think he it's plausable he doesn't (at least 1 in 16 plausible). Other possible hands he may play this way could be A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] with a 5 or 3 offsuit, 99,TT, KQ. You're probably beat, but I'm still calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

This all makes very much sense. Thx. However, because a third player was present, I figured that it's much less likely that btn is betting with an inferior hand. Heads up, I would call this in a heartbeat getting 16:1 even when I beleive I'm probably beat.

I folded and the the other guy folded too. Your senario makes sense, but I don't see any other senario.

Thanks for the feedback guys