Thread: Now what? (LC)
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Now what? (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, find the brakes sooner next time?

So, I just double-checked myself, because I've had so much trouble with being wrong this past week, but I was right. Yer effed. Min withdrawl for any forms of transfer from Party is $50, a couple are higher than that. That means your options are 1) leave the money sitting there until you can put some more on top of it to get back up to 300BB; b) find $20 somewhere, deposit that somehow, and then withdraw the whole thing and move to 'Stars; or, iii) find some way to grind that money into a big enough pile to withdraw and move to 'Stars.

Options 1 is pretty self-explanatory.

Option b, it should be noted, will require you to play some hands (Party gets pissy if they look and see that you've deposited and are trying to withdraw without playing). I've found that 100 hands does the trick, usually, but that means it's going to cost you, minimum, 10 orbits worth of blinds to get the money back out; adjust your deposit accordingly.

If you go with Option iii), might I suggest $5 + $1 NL SNGs? Good ROI, and your normal FR TAG game is very effective in the early rounds. You'll need to let it out a bit once the table gets down to 5 seats or so, but by then you should have figured out who you can pick on. If you don't like NL or SNGs, then I have two words for you: 15BB Challenge.