View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

[ QUOTE ]
I've had an insanely long flight from LA to Melbourne to think about posting and spent most of it watching V for Vendetta over and over (good movie if a little over the top, but hits close enough to home) and reading a book about a guy who decides to read the encyclopedia britannica in full (awesome and funny, although the guy seems like he might be annoying).

On a whim I just decided to because wtf do I care and it's likely no one will even notice and I will barely be around for the next month anyway.

I hung out with both kittykat and anacardo in vegas, kittykat more so. In fact I didn't hang out with anacardo much at all. My read of him though was that he was a little creepy and/or socially awkward. It's not really based on anything but we've all been there at the poker table; you don't really know why your read of someone is X, you just know that it is and I've played a lot of live poker and learned to trust those reads.

My read of kittykat was that she was normal and interesting and nice.

These two combined to make me inclined to believe her when I heard stories about anacardo wigging out that night despite just hearing second hand. A 'heh, kind of saw that one coming' sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Schneids is probably #14 on KK's "dudes I may sleep with from the internet" list, and now you are somewhere around #25. Nice work.