View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 07:29 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dan, Can you explain how the scoring rules are applied to NL 6max? Would be greatly interested to see how the players are rated, as I have looked over the data I have vs the scoring and really can't find similarities that make it easy to guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am still interested in this, based on the scores each time hardly any of the tables at the times I play are in positive, partly I suspect due to my small datamined database and partly cos I play UK evening.

But even saying that the people who score 1-2 are not normally people I am looking to play with, this is a positive its making me look at analysing the non loose passive fish and thinking what leaks have they got. To help this though understanding the scoring would be helpful.

How are people finding the standard scoring? anyone suggestions on adjustments for 6 max NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

The scoring rules were created using a system that predicts a player's BB/100. The simple logic is if they are losing money, you have more of a chance to win money. However, different play styles might prefer opponents other than the fish scored with our system. That's why we have a custom scoring system also.

I definitely think playing during the U.S. work hours will have tougher opponents.

On the Main menu, at the bottom is "Advanced", then select "Export Stat Cache to Excel". You will then be able to see all of the players, with their stats and fish scores. This might help you find what you need.

-Ben