View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Post your unpaired hands...

[ QUOTE ]
Limit: $5/$10
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is CO with 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#cc0000">econ_tim raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (10SB, 5 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, econ_tim calls, Button folds.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6.5BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#cc0000">econ_tim raises</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

River: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (12.5BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, UTG calls, econ_tim folds.

Results:
Final pot: 14.5BB

SB is around 35/7/1.4 and UTG is calling station

couple of questionable plays: normally i raise flop, but sometimes i call. on the turn, the raise might be too thin.

edit: this might not be the type of hand you are looking for since i didn't exactly miss the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

That turn raise is a little gross. If you work under the assumption that turn raises with big draws based on equity is never really +EV in shorthand poker I'd say you are playing correctly 99% of the time.

Krishan