View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 09:08 AM

Default Rakeback at FT - how to proceed?

This is a little long.

I signed up under an affilliate i found through rakerebatereview for 40% rakeback at full tilt 10+ months ago.

Apart from the 40% figure and that it was put directly into my FT account, i dont remember any of the details.

Ive just started playing again over the last month, and I havent recieved any rakeback - unless its gonna come between 16th (today) and the 18th (exactly 1 month after starting to play on account).

I know that 27% is now the max of RB from what ive seen so i understand that i wouldt be getting my sign up offer (im guessing) but cant find out who i signed under to email them to find out if im getting anything.

What adds to the difficulty is that hotmail killed my account a month or two ago since i didnt use the internet for a few months and didnt log in. Im 99% sure they had this as my account email addy as there are no related emails in my gmail account and i used hotmail for my F-Tilt account.

So how do i proceed? Do i email Tilt and ask them if they have my affilliates details? Would they give them to me?

What should i do?