View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Approximate PP needed to become VIP?

A reply I just received from Party minutes ago:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

Further to your email, the PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been created to reward players who generate a high number of Player Club Regular Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration the level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Playerıs who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club. So you will need to increase your activity on our site to achieve you goal of becoming a member of our VIP Club.

To give you a guide on what we expect our live game VIP players to play as
a minimum, we expect $1/$2 stake games to be a minimum level and to play
consistently throughout the month, you will need 4500 party points to qualify for the VIP
club. I hope this gives you a target to aim for to become a member of our VIP players and to benefit from our fantastic VIP monthly offers.

Members of our VIP Club benefit from; personalised email and telephone support, Monthly Promotions such as special freerolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events. Every month offers a different promotion.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at vip@partypoker.com.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP
team.

Kind regards,
Darren
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care