View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 09:25 AM

Default Re: THE SIMPSONS - Game Thread

Thebram and Horn, I agree on both counts. I'm also inclined to believe that DW is either a mafia member or an anonymous Springfieldian because he didn't try to claim any role on his death bed. However, I'm still confused/upset as to why xorbie didn't say something about being a doctor before his lynching....that seemed pretty foolish.

The fact that there was only one kill last night shows us that either the serial killing (if there was a SK) stopped, or a second kill was blocked. Losing Lisa sucks, but we may be able to gather some information about who we can and can't trust based on MDD's posts and votes. I'm going to take a closer look at those in a bit if anyone wants to join me.

As of right now, things are looking suspect for Arnie/Boiler. Kbar has also been off with his posts and I still have DW and a possible GT1T on the back burner. I'm going to look through the thread again (after playing in this turbo) to see all posts from the players mentioned above and how they tie together with, or distance themselves from, MDD.