View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 11:42 PM

Default Ecstasy with women (Semi-Trip Report)

There was this girl I was seeing, Allison, and neither of us were interested in each other romantically, but we've stayed good friends. She's now told me twice that she wants to do E with me sometime. The first time was before I even tried it. The second time was after I recently tried it (a few days ago).

I don't know if she understands what might happen here. I remember when the E started to really kick in, one of my first thoughts, that I announced to my friends was, "I wish we had some women over here. I just want to make out with one right now". (Then I continued on about how I felt we all were one and part of a small community and telling them how awesome they are and great friends and how everything in life will be alright and there's so much beauty in the small things in the world... you know, the general ecstasy experience.)

So getting back to Allison... it's EXTREMELY likely while we're both on E we're going to step beyond the friends level and at least make out. She's pretty and all that, but I don't want to get tied up in a relationship or a lot of drama with her (otherwise I wouldn't have a problem with making out with her and boning her brains out).

I already told her with her first time she should do it around a close friend and told her she has to trust me if we're going to do E together. She joked about "oh no, I have to trust you" and said "yes, I trust you". So this means she's fair game?

Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I smoked a bowl a couple hours ago. And you gotta do whatever your body feels like when you're high! And I would like to hear some advice to review when I sober up.