View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Question concerning Forumīs usability

[ QUOTE ]
Dear TwoPlusTwo -forum operators & members

I have a quick question concerning the usability of the forums. I really enjoy the posts here, and therefore would like to ask for help in an issue that possibly has a fix.

One of the things that is a huge disadvantage for me when viewing the forums is that each post is under itīs own link. So if we take a look at a Bonuswhoresī forum for example, Bonuswhoresī forum is very easy to use as you can see all the posts (10-20 per page) at once, WITHOUT clicking each and everyone. But here, if I want to see what everyone has said, I have to click each and every 50 replies to the original post. Sometimes there can be VERY valuable information in an reply so itīs kinda annoying that I can not see it at once. So it is possible to view all the replies at once, without clicking each and everyone? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I went to my accounts settings, screen settings and tried to tweak it, but no great help. I still have to click every reply .

If you have a solution to my problem, please please please let me know. Thanks for reading through.

And now off to bed. If you could PM me with if you have a fix, I would really appreciate.

Thanks
kypreanus [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, after you change it to "flat mode," change the number of posts per page to 99 (its at 5 or 10 as a default). Then it will basically be just like bonuswhores.