View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Long, probably boring, SD hand

[ QUOTE ]
Nice post, shadow. While your drunkern posts are usually entertaining, you are a much greater resource to the forum when posting sober (or at least serious).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree. But there comes a time when you just don't feel like posting strategy on 2p2...especially when you see the games actively getting worse and worse.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Button back-raise 3-bets. I am now way behind. There is no question that Button has 98 or K9.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't he play a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] draw this way?

[/ QUOTE ]

He just doesn't think that way. There is no way that he knows that having a lot of opponents paying many bets when you have a flush draw is a good thing. He has no concept of equity...just the fact that he likes to win big pots sometimes.

[ QUOTE ]
He is a "retarded fuckmonkey", right? I guess this is just part of the read you have after 1600(!) hands with him?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "retarded fuckmonkey" comment is for the fact that he has about 50 BB of my money!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Similarly, you have great position to raise the turn. Do you raise here to try and protect your hand if you don't have such a detailed read about Button's hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, definetly. If Button's AF were higher then I own on the turn.

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you so unconcerned about someone else raising the turn and making your draw more expensive/unprofitable? You said you think that 9x is in a lot of your opponents' ranges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an important part that I intentionally left out of my OP. An important note is that passives generally won't c/r the turn here with a 9; they donk. I think that some extended discussion on this point would be great.

Pedro: I have a new Party name!!!!!11!1!