View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 10:51 AM

Default Re: This website and why I love [censored]

[ QUOTE ]

"If I was a new poster this sticky sure would not make me feel better about 2+2 strategies and books."
How could the sticky in oot, a non-strategy forum, which attracts people who are drawn to it's circus-like atmosphere and come to the site for that purpose, turn people off to the books and strategy forums they had no interest in in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 is and probably always will be a 'Poker Forum'. I don't think many people come here for just for OOT. It may become a primary interest for some but poker is the reason they were drawn here. I think you greatly overestimate censored's impact on OOT and especially 2+2 as a whole. He tries to stir up trouble and controversy!

Sorry I greatly misstated the losing credibility sentence. I meant I think 2+2 has lost credibility in the last year and much of it as a result of OOT and censored's modding. I don't think OOT should be removed but I think it should be modded in a more consistent manner. This includes adding a prefessional looking sticky for the posters.

There is not doubt the 2+2 books are the best in the poker industry. I think everyone would have to agree the increase in sales can be attributed to the poker boom and not the increase in the quality of the books. The books qualities have always been first rate.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]