View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 10:13 AM

Default Re: This website and why I love [censored]

Mat,

I respectfully disagree with your opinions on censored. I think by not applying the rules fairly to all posters he brings most of his troubles onto himself in oot. He picks and chooses what constitutes a bad poll, post or poster. There is absolutely no consistency. He lets the forums 'get dirty' and then rushes in 'to save the day'. He is a total drama king! Why does he need to 'clean up the forum'? Why not enforce the rules on a daily basis rather than need a 'mass culling'? Why not send out warning pm's to offenders?

The way he treats other mods should not be tolerated. He repeatedly cuts down mods in the public forums and tries to persuade posters to dislike the 2+2 mods. He attempts to turn the customers away from the employees. This causes us to work in a hostile environment and causes 2+2 to lose credibility. This would not be tolerated in a normal workplace and should not be tolerated here. Add to this the fact we are volunteers and you can see why mods are considering quitting.

He acts like a juvenile and entices others to also act like juveniles. Look at the oot sticky. Does anyone really think the following portrays the professional and positive image 2+2 is trying to uphold: 'Look here are the rules, don't be a [censored] moron, don't start threads because you're bored , don't piss me the [censored] off by acting like a goddamned moron thinking you're funny.' I am very surprised this sticky has remained for so long. Does anyone think this helps 2+2 portray a professional image? If I was a new poster this sticky sure would not make me feel better about 2+2 strategies and books.

I have posted and lurked here since 1997. I think that 2+2 has lost general credibility in that time rather than gained it. I understand that many of our core posters are juveniles or college kids. These posters can, however, be brought into the real world and forced to act like adults and treat others with respect. In a way I think this would allow us to be a part of the solution and not part of the problem. This is JMHO

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]