View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Apartment Complex towed my truck... play?

[ QUOTE ]
Man, that sucks. I would check and see if there is anything in your lease that stipulates that you can be forced to move your vehicle with only three days notice. What about people who travel for work, etc?

If your spot is an assigned spot then that is part of the property you're paying for with your rent. But I have a feeling it will come down to whether or not a court deems three days notice to be sufficient.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an assigned spot. They had 3 ways to identify my vehicle and call me. First, it's an assigned spot. Then they gave me a specific parking permit which was dipslayed in the truck. Finally, my truck's lincense plate is in their records.

3 days notice (when it wasn't even really 3 days, they put up the flyer sometime in the afternoon/evening the morning we left and you had to be moved by Friday morning. More like a day's notice.) by a piece of paper wedged in the door. They had every thing needed to contact me. They also use a tow-trucking company 30minutes away which drove up the price.