View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 03:44 PM

Default new borgata poker room photos

well before i came down to play i had to take a walk around... one word... WOW!!!

poker room is HUGE... i mean massive huge... plenty of open space to walk around in, high limit area is 3x the size of the old one, the ceiling is definitely higher and the tv's are smaller... as of right now the room is packed but julio said things are running well for the first day, the wait lists are not more than 10 for any game right now (took a real quick glance) here's some pics, sorry for the quality they're from my treo:

entrance to high limit area:

digital screen in table (shufflemaster being covered up by dealer's arm):

as for the rest of the new stuff, it's all beautiful - best addition for me is the tv's over the blackjack tables - woohoo! the cafeteria is right downstairs from the poker room and is HUGE, so grabbing a bite to eat will be much quicker with tons of spots to sit and eat - a few cafeteria shots and a shot of the new high limit area 'level one':

sorry i dont have more info, i just did a quick run thru before i came up here to shower, grab the loot and head down for some blackjack!!!!

if you stop by tonite come say hi - i'll be in the new blackjack pit, long sleeve black striped shirt, bald head, flanked by a hot blonde with big boobies

tomorrow during 300+40 tourney i'll have a black penny arcade sweatshirt on - say helllloooo (or just slowplay me and bust me, whatever works)

time to GAMBLE