View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Favorite threads on 2+2

Ok, I'm a regular (ridiculously dedicated?) forum reader, and have been for a couple of months now. Recently, instead of perusing and responding to new threads, I've been dredging the archives by searching by poster name.

The first night was (obviously) Ed Miller.

Next, it'll be Tommy Angelo. (Who reminds me of the Mr. Miyagi of poker from what little I've read so far)

I've got several on my list, including Clarkmeister, Nate the Great, and perhaps some other more current posters. I'm certain this list will grow hugely before I'm done.

I've got a great deal of respect for many current posters (and I know that some current posters were also 'old' posters), but I haven't seen anything lately that really compares to the links in this thread and the one's I'm unburying.

I can't help but think that the answer to nearly all of my questions is already in the archives, and I just haven't found it yet.

But I'm looking.

I really really wish I'd known about this place 3 years ago.

But anyway, every profession needs a 2+2 forum. I just hope I can get my head around all this before I lose my roll and have to start over again.