View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not true, I thought about this. With Gorion activated and MDD swinging to the good side, we will have room to mess up. With synsid coming out as the 9th(!) villager, we now have our last 2 bad guys among amplify, boiler, and synsid. We can afford one screwup.

Village is in autowin if we win the coinflip today; definitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the situation is as clearcut as you seem to imply. I'm pretty sure there's more unverified villagers than just the three you named - not least of which is MDD himself.

I'm sitting here trying to work out why they haven't killed Traz yet. If I were a badguy AND MDD is errand then I'd have dumped brill on Traz soon as this argument started - so he knew he no longer had an option of winning with the village. Why haven't they? The folowing possibilities suggest themselves:

1. The real errand is someone other than MDD - either someone who said they were a villager but wouldn't vote with the badguys.
2. Brill's an UNIDed badguy - and they want a commitment from MDD before going for it.
3. MDD's a legit badguy not errand. Bit of an FPS move but if MDD refuses to work with the badguys - or says he will then reneges after brill moves on Traz - then would that put him above suspicion for the rest of the game?

Something just doesn't sit right with me with this whole scenario.

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for emphasis