View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 09:41 AM

Default Re: the limp reraise

[ QUOTE ]

You're reading SSHE, which is cool. Take another look at the section where it discusses the different starting hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that you're all better than me, and I value your opinons, explanations and even the not-so-friendly attempts at telling me when I'm wrong.

I would hope to expect one thing in return.
That you at least try to understand my posts in a good sense. If you would bother to read the later posts, instead of just berating a snip of my first post, you would understand that I'm not talking about throwing this hand away, which you seem to imply.

I was humbly uttering my confusion as to whether the LRR was in fact more profitable than a Raise. I don't think that's a stupid and obvious question, so please don't treat me like I'm the biggest idiot in the world for asking it.

Dendrite gave me an answer to that, and I have no problem admitting that I might have been way off, but I would still like to understand the maths behind this, as I don't see it as an obvious EV+ move.

EDIT:
By "I'd hate to play KK OOP multiway" I obviously mean that I think it's difficult to play correct postflop. The fact that the OP was posted implies that I'm not the only one. I try to avoid difficult decisions postflop, because they might lose me more money than I would gain by putting myself in those situations.