View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Just because I think we need another thread on WSEX - contributed

Well, after exchanging a couple emails here is what I got:

--------------------------------------------------------
The rake is not taken after a hand is completed. There are for betting rounds in Texas Hold'em and the rake is distributed according to each round of betting so basically any amount that a player contributes in a particular round that is the amount that he's going to get back in return.

Best regards,
Byron
WPX
Byron, thanks again for the response but it still isn't making sense to me. If what I get back is based on how much I contributed in a particular round how did my .10 blind get me back .50 in rake? My .10 made up a very very small percentage of the rake on that betting round (5 cents)... since my .10 blind made up about 10% of the pot, i should get 10% of the rake at that point in time (1/10 of .05).

Where is my thinking flawed?

- Jay
Hello Jay,

Your thinking isnt flawed. Our rake computation system is. It should be much improved after the update.

Best regards,
Byron
WPX

So there you have it. This is why their support keeps stating that it is based on contribution but tests clearly show differently. I hope this was a planned fix before I said something [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]