View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 04:16 PM

Default Re: OT- Free coaching/lap dances!

Acutally forget the best strip clubs! Where are the cheap ones that have hot girls in them? Last time I was in vegas for spring break I went to one that is 18 and over because im only 20. This was my first time in a strip club and it cost 30 bucks just to get in! Many girls approached me asking me if i wanted a lapdance but all i had was 50 bucks in my pocket so i had to pick the best one. I finally picked this hot azn one because i have a thing for asians =0. She took me to the 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour room but i told her i couldnt afford it. She thought i was rich because i was wearing a Lacoste polo shirt haha. She then took me to another room where she gave me my first lapdance. It was great!!! She knew how to work it! The lapdance cost 35 bucks and i soon realized i only have 50 bucks in my pocket. I didnt want to tip her the whole 50 so i asked for change. You can't tip that much for a lap dance right? The lapdance only lasted for a couple minutes =(. Whoever been to the 30 min room or 1 hour room, What do they do in there? What is the differences between the 18 and over strip clubs and the 21 and over ones? Im sad that is the first time i felt boobies [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]