View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 03:46 PM

Default NL Software/AHK request (+ reward)

Hey guys, my name is Cole and I am a HSNL player. I've browsed through the software forum since I've been a member here and have really enjoyed the programs you guys have put out. I've grown attached to many programs I've found on here (PartyPlanner/FPHG/etc.) and really like the forum's freeware spirit.

I'm a heavy multitabler and rely on MTH a lot. However, the one feature MTH does not have that I would love is a bet pot button. I've seen plenty of AHK scripts recently that attempt to implement this feature (TableNavigator, etc.) but I haven't really been all that impressed with them (don't get me wrong, they are nice but not quite what I'm looking for).

I would really like a piece of software that lets me press one key (or click the scroll button of my mouse) and automatically take my bet size/slider to the pot size, then use two other keys (or scroll up/down with my mouse scroll button) to adjust the bet in 10% increments of the pot, rounding to the nearest dollar. Also, turning off chat sucks so I would definitely like to avoid doing this.

If anyone can make a program/AHK script like this that will help me multitable with MTH (i.e. the script doesn't need to switch tables, just work with the active one), I will gladly send $100 their way.

Thanks for your help!
Cole