View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Evaluating Sites/Levels/Games and Tables.

Here's what I think (which doesn't matter because I admittedly suck). As a noob, I have thought about this thread all friggin night trying to give Bison the upper edge because, hey, he's Bison.

At first, I'm thinking, great, another stupid thing I do that needs to be fixed. Select seats better and I'll increase my winnings. Something didn't click, however, so I ran through several scenarios and decided that if Bison's advice was correct, then I truly have no idea how to play poker. I want TAG on my right and Mr. Fish on my left. Do I need to explain why? I think not.

Then I read all of CPK's replies and think, whoa, wait a minute. Why are 2+2ers not siding with him? Because he's not Bison? Wait! Maybe it is Bison playing a joke on everybody. But its not April 1st, so I discount that theory.

WTF!? Unless there is something an idiot like myself is missing, CPK gets my vote for reply of the month! Convince me otherwise, but, come on! How in God's name can deliberately placing a TAG on your left and a fish on your right possibly help?

Bison, you have truly screwed up my night and I can only hope for a more detailed explanation because your advice goes against everything we've been taught. I want to know what TAG is going to do BEFORE I make a play on Fish. What the Hell am I missing (besides brains).

Onaflag.............