View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 04:11 PM

Default KTs with fish and Almost TAG

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em
Converted w/ PonksSaver: http://www.pokermentor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=510
- - - HAND 3370084631 - - -
PreFlop: <font color="blue">HERO</font> is MP with <font color="blue">T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> <font color="blue">K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> (10 Players)
2 <font color="darkred">folds</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, 1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, MP3 calls, 2 <font color="darkred">folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls,

Flop: (8.00 SB) <font color="black">8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font> <font color="red">3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]</font> <font color="blue">2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> (4 Players)
SB <font color="green">bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="blue">HERO</font> calls, MP3 calls,

Turn: (6.00 BB) <font color="blue">Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> (4 Players)
SB <font color="green">bets</font>, BB <font color="darkred">folds</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> ???? MP3 still to act

SB is an almost TAG and is aggressive but not overly so. I would figure him as a young guy that has read 1-2 books. He plays fair but over plays his hands sometimes. TAF 1.7

BB is no read

MP3 is uberfish. Doesnt raise without a great hand, bets 2 pair or better generally.

My gut was saying to raise since SB would bet here with A8s, 99, 77. Raising would increase my chances to win the hand and maybe force passive MP3 and semi-TAG to fold. I figured I had about 12 outs with the flush draw and the K or T. Didnt figure the Q hit anyone the way this played out. MP3 calling means pair or draw that simple.

Thoughts?