View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Re: he 3 bets my 2 pair 3/6

The hands that beat us are obvious, and I would normally expect a 30/21 to repop KK or TT preflop, but TT is plausable. I doubt he will play KT in this situation, and although 66 is unlikely it's still possible. Sometimes I find guys that raise a whole lot (like 21) sometimes get cute preflop with big pairs, so KK might be out there.

I could put him on AK, KQ, or QJ with this action, maybe a tricky AA. Depending on your image, if you get really aggressive postflop in pots you raise, I could even see him on something like AQ or AJ trying to make a move at you - I feel like people love making moves on the original raiser on king high flops.

The hands you beat (other than pure bluffs) seem more apt to just call your flop raise, as by 3-betting those hands would just fold out all the holdings you have they beat, and the board is dry. I really don't think a single pair stacks off an entire roll in this situation, so I don't find a ton of upside in a push. I suppose you can call and pray he just shuts down and you check it through, but I'd lean towards folding.