View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Building a bankroll (for newbies) revisited.

[ QUOTE ]

I know party rakeback is a touchy subject. I'll simply say that you cannot get rakeback with the instant bankroll bonus that I list. So if you plan on using that site then don't wast time trying to search for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rakeback is not allowed at Party Poker. This means even if you sign up with a site offering a Party Poker rake rebate you still stand the chance of having it cut off if Party discovers the affiliate is making that deal.

As for Instant Bankroll (IB) it is surprisingly not mentioned much in this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

IB is one of the best ways a beginner can obtain and build a nice bank from the git go without risking anything. 100% + EV, there is no way it can drop below ZERO invested if you go with the no deposit offer.

The best IB deal is no doubt the one requiring a deposit of $50.00 where you can play the 500 raked hands and come out $125.00 + your initial $50.00 or $175.00 assuming even play through the 500 hands.

For those who might not have $50.00 to gamble with and want to get a bank started the no deposit deal is certainly good.

Maybe it's not discussed here because many new players will enter the beginner rooms which expire to all new players in 45 days of deposit and therefore not be available to the more seasoned players. I really should say I don't know the real reason, please forgive me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The best part of the IB deal is players can take advantage of it even if they allready have a Party Poker play chip account. This is allowed and explained in the sign up instructions.

That's my 2 cents worth and personally I think it is excellent advice for anyone wanting to get a bank started. Even if I can't get into the beginner room and try to take that cash on the spot. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It certainly goes well beyond the deals offered otherwise by Party Poker or anyone else I know of unless you sign up through another player and maybe split that players new player signup stack of chippies somehow.

Moving on...
Since Party Poker and Empire Poker split players can now sign up for accounts on both of the sites. Empire has fewer players but again in the beginner rooms (just like party) the rake is easy to make and the hands are a snap to clear.

Empire is now the site where you want to use the older Party Poker advice (previous bankroll threads) and wait to deposit the maximum amount so you can clear the entire bonus $100.00 which clears at 5X bonus in raked hands (500 raked hands for the $100.00 bonus). There are also some software offerings associated with Empire like Poker Office and you can still get the entire Empire bonus as well (better deal).

In addition it is noted that Empire recently offered a substantial bonus for re-deposit recently (Jan. 1) and I hope they will be doing this again. My own opinion is it is likely as they want to build the customer base right now.

Add Empire to the list of nice bonuses, free software (for now), soft games, and easy rake requirements. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Final thought...
If you don't qualify for the IB Party Poker deal you might qualify for the NEW Titan Poker IB deal. Not as easy to clear but hey it is free money so again 100% +EV.

I may have a bad heart (literaly see my problem ) but at least I still have one for the new guys! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Monty