View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:27 PM

Default phil gordon LGB starting hand charts

o.k., i know we went thru this before but i'm stumped again (and our thread was a long time ago and i don't think answered what i'm going to ask).

anyhow, here are the charts...

http://lgb.philgordonpoker.com/index.php?q=node/15

think i understand everything about these charts and their positions (early, mid, late, button, small blind = red, yellow, dark green, bright green and then bright green lettering on white).

but what i don't understand is the bright green on dark green, which occurs 10 times in total over the first three charts - not in the 4th chart but that's shorthanded)..... EDIT: for the average game chart (1st one), i am confused by QTs, JTs, KTo where it's bright green lettering inside dark green square)

i know from past experience that the book doesn't have any better explanation... any help would be greatly appreciated. it took me awhile to figure out the charts (and i wouldn't mind a 1-2 limper chart too - although phil and harrington have both really taught me that being first in is very important)

LGB is an outstanding book.... might even be my favorite of every book out there (i don't have the two new 2plus2 books yet though)

help greatly appreciated!