View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Pokerroom boycott!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you guys are giving the Pokerroom.com guy such a hard time. He made a very reasonable post concerning the rake changes, along with plans to make corrections where needed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, he came right out and said they raised the rake while at the same time designing it to screw you on player points. I mean he said it. How could you possibly be mad with him admitting the site was greedy and screwing bonus users? Honestly, you guys slay me.

Oh, edited to add, I cashed out last night after my initial deposit three days ago. Bonus became unsustainable for a $1/2 player.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all fairness please read through what I actually wrote before replying to this thread.

We can handle the critisism and will deal with it. But for that to work you got to keep it constructive.

The comparisons that some of you have been undertaking are good. Trying to state that we admitted to having raised the rake for everybody and purpously screwed the bonus system is just a silly lie.

It's brand new way of approaching rake. As such, it might need some refining.

As a theoretical example I'd like to address those who just flat out state that "You can NEVER rake a pot up to 10%"

Well, for the sake of argumentation, why not? What if all the other pots, because of it, where raked far less?

Before bagging a system altogether on pure reflex maybe it deserves a second thought. As a system.

PokerRoom.com
Meet Them and Beat Them