View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Looking for a cell phone service provider that is not crappy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of these problems sound like phone related issues and lack of signal strength in your area.

I actually just got a job for Cingular customer support. I just finished the 1st of 6 training weeks today. The place I work at deals with the Southeast states.

BTW, If you call customer support you can ask them how the singal strength is in your area, they have a program that will show them the signal all across the US.

Also, when you go to mexico, the mexican companies can charge you whatever they want for using their services. The warning is that you're moving out of your coverage area(assuming you have a nation plan), that's only common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

First part is true, customer probably has an old phone and that is why service sucks.

Regarding int'l roaming in mexico, FALSE!! While roaming in mexico they are charged $0.99/min (standard rate) or $0.69 (discounted rate). Hope I don't have to clean up your messes in the future, I've been working for Cingular Wireless Business Care for just under a year now. =P

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just going by what my trainer said, so I blame him.