View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 04:40 AM

Default I stabbed someone during a poker game

Man this is really [censored] up. After losing this hand i went crazy. 1/2 NL Holdem. I get AA and raise 4x the BB, and some kids i dont know calls. Flop is K Q 4(rainbow. I check, he bets i ReRaise him like $40. He instantly goes all in with another $4o or so to me. I call, he shows Q 10(im happy)
Turn: J
River:9

I am pissed off. Then the Villian starts boasting about how good he played it an so forth. I reached out to shake his hand(i was just doing it to make him feel stupid). I said well at least I get to shake a real Pro Players hand.
I then walked over to my friends kitchen and grabbed a knife. Not too sharp to kill but it would hurt. I slowly walk up to him and stab him in on the left side of his stomach.

NExt thing COPS show up, after some douche calls 911. The cops come and they search everybody for weapons and drugs. They find Crystal Meth on one of my friends and they take me and him in to jail.

I didn't call my parents, but my cousin did post my bail. I now have to stand trial, b/c the kid i stabbed is sueing me for Aggravated Assault. Wish me luck guys.