View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Young, single guys who live alone or with friends

Right now I'm living at home before I start school again in August. WHen I was in college I missed home cooked meals, my own room/bed, free everything, a stocked fridge, no responsibility, mom doing laundry, all that [censored]. It was [censored] sweet. After living at home for a year, as cool as all these things are, I am ready to move out. I definitely think if you are out of college and not in a transitioning period between undergrad and grad or undergrad and job (where it would be ok to stay at home for up to a year or something) you should definitely move out. My social life has suffered severely this year because i am living and commuting from home and when I am out in the city I can't just hang out with my boys late night cause the last train leaves at 1AM and I am too drunk to drive, or take girls back to an apartment x blocks a way, etc, etc... how cool do you sound being like "let's go back to my place.... it's 25 minutes away and in the suburbs. Don't worry my parents are asleep".