View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Loose 6 handed game, how to own?

there's always bad sessions no matter how good you are... but from your question here, it leads me to believe there is a lot of work you can do...

post hands on here regularly... respond to posts (before looking at others) and see how your advice compares to other more knowledgeable 2p2'ers, and see where your thinking is flawed... i think it is key here to respond to hands before reading others posts... it can show some serious flaws in your thought process and is a great learning experience... don't be worried to holler out some wrong advice, you can concede your point after you have posted and see the error in your ways (after you've read other posts) or ask others for further clarification...

anyway, i got that advice when i first started here, and since i have tried to post responses to at least a few hands a day, and gradually i think my line of thought has fallen much closer to where it should be, and am seeing many more angles of the game than i ever have before (i still have a lot of room for improvement)...

anyway, good luck, and welcome to the forums