View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 11:34 PM

Default Re: how to turn into a losing player that fast!?

sry for the bad english...and thx for tryin
to get through it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
i can afford croceries by playing .5/1
I'm not sure what "croceries" are. Judging by your broken English, is it something you eat in the country you're from?

[/ QUOTE ]
"croceries" are (almost) everything eatable u can get in a crocery... thats how it is written down my dictionary

[ QUOTE ]
i thought "hey lets jump 1 or 2 limits higher and make sum more money".
I wish it were that easy too, but it just isn't. The players are better and the games are generally more difficult the higher in limits you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

the difference between .5/1 and 1/2 is that high??? at least regarding the looseness i couldnt experience a big difference
[ QUOTE ]
i compared my pt stats with those from winning players and they are not much different.

[/ QUOTE ]
What is your definition of the word "much"?

[/ QUOTE ]

here are sum stats (dont blame me if im wrong with that winningplayer stats thing [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]): vol. put in pot: 14.04 vol (ususally about 17%), put in from sb:18.08, folded sb to steal: 90.26 (too high i guess), folded bb to steal: 83.84 (too high i guess), att. to steal blinds: 22.43 (too low i guess), won $ wsf: 33.25 went to sd:30.96 won at sd: 56.92 pf raise: 8.02

[ QUOTE ]
how high is the chance that i was just running bad on cards?
You're not as good as you think you are. You need to read and study the forums to improve. Who cares if it might be a bad run of cards. If I had a 25k breakeven strech I'd be seriously looking at my game.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, i feel like a fish! i always knew im not a good player, i just didnt know that it is possible to start losing by jumping from .5/1 to 1/2

phew, the quote option isnt made for me...