View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Fishiness factor at WSEX rising

[ QUOTE ]
Peter,

I like the original post, and am glad you saw fit to report on the progress of WPEX. I'm glad you think it's more fishy, as I think yr opinion is valid. But what I honestly don't get is this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe u should delete this post before somebody hurts you....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bodyguards instructed to look out for affiliates.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are perhaps joking, but I detect a small note of seriousness here, and I really think too much is being made of affiliates being anti-WPEX. Please show me where affiliates have tried to sabetage WPEX? I have seen no such example -- maybe you or someone else can enlighten me.

It seems that a lot of people who are skepical of WPEX and full RB working are being accused, usually inaccurately, of being bottom feeding affiliate scum who will go broke otherwise (which is usually unfair -- sure there have been scummy affiliates *COUGH*busterstacks*COUGH*, but most of pretty honorable guys who engage in mutually beneficial financial arrangements, and are usually GOOD poker players to boot and don't need thier affiliate businesses to live). A lot of people are justifiably skepical. (A no rake site has, after all, never worked. Fortunately, it looks like WPEX is on the way to being the first.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not an affiliate, I play on WPX I was just making a comment based upon Ancient's comment of

[/ QUOTE ]You're attracting the wrong crowd . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry if it was taken the wrong way [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]